- Students must be aged over 3 years old and out of nappies. Children must be comfortable to be left for a 40 minute class without a parent/guardian
- Parents/guardians are asked to leave the room once the class has started.
- Children must let the teacher know they are leaving the room to use the toilet facilities so that all children can be accounted for at all times. It would be preferable if children could go to the toilet prior to the class beginning, if a child should need the toilet during class a parent should be available in the hallway to take them.
- Please inform the teacher if another family member or friend is picking your child up after the lesson.
- Dancers will not leave the hallway until their parent/guardian has arrived for them. They must wait with the teacher and if extremely late return to the studio.
- If for any reason your child does not wish to return to dance kindly inform the teacher.
Any dancer/parent who has any queries or concerns regarding the above matters please speak to the teacher